Policies & Procedures
-2 hours, 4 hours, or 1 day (depending on equipment)
-7 consecutive days to the same time
4 Week Rate
-4 consecutive weeks to the same time
NOTE: RENT CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN on your rental contract.
A valid MN drivers license is required for ALL rentals. A current utility bill or major credit card may be required as a second form of identification. Proof of insurance is required for vehicles towing trailers & truck rentals.
1. MN Drivers License or ID with current address and photo
2. Current Phone Number
3. Credit Card OR Check Card
4. Other information that may be required: work #, cell #, job address, proof of insurance, etc.
Required at time rental item is picked up. If a driver's license does not show a local address, payments by credit card may be required (excluding open account customers). We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Deposits vary per item. Deposit refunded on return of the rental item. Check cards may be used for payments or deposits. However, check card refunds may take up to 7 days. You are welcome to use credit cards for deposits and pay with check cards upon return.
Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month. Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
Please call for item availability. Reservations are welcome! Our inventory is continually expanding to meet the needs of out customers. Please feel free to recommend equipment.
Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes. All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not. If you encounter any operational problems, call 507-931-9669 (or after hours 507-380-9293) immediately. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Delivery and Pick-up
Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. Please call for the charge to your specific location. All rental items should be gathered in a single location convenient for pickup. If you prefer, you may pickup and return your rental items to our location.
Responsibility for rental items remains with customer from delivery to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather. Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
Deposits vary per item. Deposits refunded on return of rental item.
Graduation, Large Party Orders, etc.
1. Deposit - $100 or order total, whichever is greater
2. Cancellations 30 day cancellation or change notice required
3. Cancellation Charge - $100 or order total
1. Deposit - $200 credit card or check card
2. Cancellations - 1 week cancellation notice required
3. Cancellation Charge - $59 for 15 Trucks or $129 for 24 Trucks
1. Deposit Total Rent for time period requested
2. Cancellations 1 week cancellation notice required
3. Cancellation Charge Total Rent for time period requested
4. Current Proof of Insurance
5. Satisfactory Vehicle and Hitch.
NOTE: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.